We hope that you are thrilled with your order but if for any reason you’re not, you have 30 days to return any unwanted items purchased from Seven7 Jeans, assuming they are in the condition in which they were received with all tags attached. Please note, items purchased at a markdown of 50% off or more do not qualify for returns.
If you would like to exchange a final sale item for a different size/color, a final sale item you received was damaged, or you received an incorrect item, please contact customer service.
To return an item that you do not want please follow our instructions listed below.
If you received an incorrect or damaged item please give us a call at +1-844-337-7985 Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 5PM PST to resolve the issue. You can also send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not forget to include your order number).
Want to return an item? Follow the steps below:
- Log into your account by clicking here.
- Once logged into your account, select Order History, and then select the order you wish to return.
- If you are eligible for a refund you will see a "Return Items" button within your order. Click this button and specify the quantity and reason for the items you are returning. Once completed, you will see a button labeled "Print Return Label". Click this button and then print out your return label.
- Place the items you are returing in a package and attach your printed return label to the package.
- You will receive an email confirming your refund when we receive your item(s).
NOTE: We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. If you choose not to use our pre-paid shipping label, shipping is at your expense.
Exchanges are completed in two transactions. Simply return the unwanted item per the instructions above. Then create a new order for the desired item(s). If you need any additional support, please contact us at +1-844-337-7985 Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 5PM PST. If you do not wish to call feel free to email us at email@example.com. We respond to emails within one business day.